Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Moving, Miss USA And Thai food, a whirlwind weekend





I was back in time to catch most of HBO's much anticipated film/documentary, Grey Gardens, based on the lives of Jackie O's Aunt Edie & first cousin, Edie, who had everything and ended up with only each other in a once-beautiful home in East Hampton that had turned to ruin over the course of time. It was such an intriguing 2 hours of television, I could barely turn away to organize my closet!


Sunday was another early day for us, since we had tons left to do in the new home. I finished organizing my kitchen - a huge task for those non-cooks out there, arranged furniture, helped the Hubs put together the beds and curated all of our artwork. Sounds fancy right?

Later that evening, the Hubs picked up Thai food for dinner (we were SO over fast food, sorry Zaxby's) and it was excellent! He found the cutest little Thai restaurant right down the road from us, where he ordered us both Pad See Ew (my fav), to go.

image

As we enjoyed our yummy dinner, we flipped on Miss USA 2009, and did that ever bring me back! I mean, what woman didn't think they wanted to be a beauty queen when they were a little girl? Or was that just me... Anyhow, the Hubs & I immediately noticed Miss South Carolina, not for her obvious beauty, but for her fabulous hair! I mean just look at this adorable hair style:

image

I mean, is that perfection or what?!? And look at how else she can style it...

No comments:

Post a Comment